Subscribe Mailing Lists
Subscribe the mailing list
Subscribe to the mailing list by following steps:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org through your email account, and then you will receive a confirmation email.
- Reply to the confirmation email to confirm your subscription. Then, you will receive another confirmation email.
- Now you are a subscriber of the mailing list. If you have more questions, just email the mailing list and someone will reply to you soon.
You can subscribe to the mailing list anytime you want. Additionally, you can check historical emails / all emails easily (even if you are not subscribing to the list).
- If you don’t receive the confirmation email, please send it after 24 hours later.
- Don’t email to dev until you subscribe to the mailing list successfully (otherwise the mail will be banned).
HugeGraph offers an email list for development and user discussions.
- hugegraph-dev: email@example.com for both development and users discussions.
More information on mailing subscribe can be found at:
Unsubscribe Mailing Lists
If you do not need to know what’s going on with HugeGraph, you can unsubscribe from the mailing list.
Unsubscribe from the mailing list steps are as follows:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your subscribed email address, subject and content are arbitrary.
Receive confirmation email and reply. After completing step 1, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com (if not received, please confirm whether the email is automatically classified as spam, promotion email, subscription email, etc.) . Then reply directly to the email, or click on the link in the email to reply quickly, the subject and content are arbitrary.
Receive a goodbye email. After completing the above steps, you will receive a goodbye email with the subject GOODBYE from firstname.lastname@example.org, and you have successfully unsubscribed to the Apache HugeGraph mailing list, and you will not receive emails from email@example.com.